Family Dental Group was formed in 1994.
Our highly qualified dentists are:
- Dr. Amir Tofigh, D.D.S, M.S. Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Rahim Tofigh, D.D.S., M.S. Prosthodontist/Implants
- Dr. Jeffrey Brain, D.D.S. Periodontist
- Dr. Wendy Dalaut, D.D.S., Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Robert Dayse, D.D.S. Oral Surgeon
- Dr. Alireza Rajaei, D.D.S. Orthodontist (Braces)
- Dr. Jaewon Yoon, D.M.D. General Dentist
- Dr. Seyed Tofigh, D.D.S. Oral Surgeon
- Dr. Michael Chang, D.D.S. General Dentist
- Dr. Somayeh Peyrovi, D.D.S. General Dentist
- Dr. Mohammad Tofigh, D.D.S. Oral Surgeon
- Dr. Jawon Yoon, D.M.D. General Dentist
- Dr. Robert Davis, D.D.S. General Dentist
Education and training:
- Pediatric Dentist (Kids dentist) – Our Pediatric Dentists delight in providing dental care for your children. Following four years of college and four years of dental school, our doctors have spent an additional two years completing a residency in Pediatric Dentistry. This extensive specialty training encompasses growth and development, child Psychology, treatment of traumatic injuries, sedation, care of handicap, and training indoors specialized procedures you need to our you children and teens. Additional studies extensive by some of our staff, also gives them a Master Degree in Oral Biology.
- Prosthodontist (Crown, Bridge, Implants)- A Prosthodontist helps provide consultation and services for you when the particular need arises. Prosthodontist is a professional who is specialized in full mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation, crown and bridge, dentures, and implants. Because of their unique experience and extensive education that includes at least 2 years of postgraduate study after dental school, Prosthodontists are widely regarded as leading experts in dental education.
- Periodontist (Gum specialist) – A Periodontist is a professional who specializes in treating gum disease as well as surgical implant placement, soft tissue grafts and more. It requires additional two years of post graduate studies after dental school.
Environment & Staff:
- Our patients and their families are provided, warm, caring and cheerful environment. Our staff is dedicated to provide you high quality and affordable dental services. They truly enjoy treating patients. Staff regularly participates in continuing educational programs. This keeps them specially current in the latest findings, innovations, and treatment in dental care for people. Our aim is to help you maintain your mouth in the most healthy, attractive, and pain-free condition. With your help this goal can be attained.
- We adhere to one of the highest standards and methods of sterilization procedures. This is for the protection of you and our staff’s health. We would be delighted to give you a tour of our sterilization room.